Our zones, while different in geographies and community demographics, wants and needs, share a single vision and commitment:-
• To ensure that affordable, equitable opportunities are available to all.
• To adopt a community up approach, ensuring that the custodians of the content, structure and sessions is the community itself.
• To enable our communities to engage in activity, sport, movement and play, irrespective of age, ethnicity, gender or ability.
• To build our zones on the strengths that different generations offer.
• To connect communities and provide intergenerational activities, social engagement and fun.
• To transform places and co-design existing public assets.
• To provide an anchor and pathway for greater opportunity and the development of character through sport and activity.
• To impact positive change from the classroom, to the playground…and beyond the school gates.
• To impact current and future generations through the power of sport.